Mandarin Chinese 手套. Over 100,000 Spanish translations of English words and phrases. aliado al que había que tratar con guantes de seda. It can refer to clothing in general or to an article of clothing.
By Team MeaningKosh "gloves in spanish" at online dictionary.
. S e utilizan guantes de caucho para manejar objetos. (sports) a. glove.
. MAWAR. .
class=" fc-falcon">glove (.
Example sentences: I need to buy a pair of gloves for the winter. .
. | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples.
As with English, ropa is plural and can refer to a whole outfit or clothes in general.
(to put a glove on) a.
Spanish Translation of “rubber gloves” | The official Collins English-Spanish Dictionary online. It can refer to clothing in general or to an article of clothing. Jun 23, 2022 · class=" fc-falcon">The first thing you should know is how to actually say “clothes” in Spanish. la manopla noun.
] o superficies con sangre u otros fluidos corporales y se desechan después de cada uso. After a while longer, his hands get cold again, and once again, she suggests that he warm them between her thighs. Gloves do not protect you from poking your skin with sharp objects.
Currently: Tropical Storm, approximately 546 mi from andersen afb.
glove. S e utilizan guantes de caucho para manejar objetos. .
Translation of "glove" into Spanish. By Team MeaningKosh "gloves in spanish" at online dictionary. Since 99% of the time, you put on your own gloves, only if we are dealing with the other 1% of the time, borrowing someone else's gloves. glove translation in English - Spanish Reverso dictionary, see also 'glove box, glove compartment, glove maker, glove puppet', examples, definition, conjugation.